Senior Enterprise Architect 80-100%
- Barcelona, Spain
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Senior Enterprise Architect 80-100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Barcelona or Stuttgart. Working remotely is also possible.
- You are the part of the team defining the CREALOGIX target architecture (Digital Hub Architecture)
- Help to define the architecture vision, blueprint and roadmap for the next 3-5 years
- Ensure alignment between the business and the architecture
- Align business drivers and technical decisions
- Bring new architecture innovation onto the roadmap
- Define architecture standards and core technologies
- Facilitate reuse of emergent solutions and architecture patterns
- Start initiatives based on requirements with own budget
- You ensure the architecture governance and enable teams
- Interact and govern the collaboration and communication with the entire CLX technology community globally (e.g., solution architects, tech leads, security architects, CISO, developers)
- Prepare and participate in decision bodies for general architectural decisions affecting the CREALOGIX Group
- Prepare and participate in decision bodies for decision making on architecture changes and migrations
- Review and support local architecture definitions
- Guide the development of the enterprise architecture team members
- Coach development teams in building microservices based on DH Architecture
- You are involved in project/product development to ensure DH Architecture compatibility
- Check whether technical implementations are compliant with the enterprise architecture
- You are in close contact with Management, Product Management, Engineering and other stakeholders to ensure alignment between business needs and architecture
- Knowledge and experience in architecture governance (decision bodies, communication to tech community, setting and ensuring adherence to code, review and documentation standards)
- Deep technical know-how in the standard technologies of CREALOGIX: Containerized microservices (Docker, Helm, Kubernetes), Token-based IAM (OpenID Connect, OAuth), Java technologies (Spring Boot, Hibernate, Liquibase), Paradigms (Event-driven, Backend for Frontend, 12-factor App), Frontend (Angular, Cross-platform Mobile), CICD (Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonar)
- Deep technical know-how in state-of-the-art technology stacks
- Good English communication skills both oral and written are required to interface with colleagues who are both technical and non-technical
- Preferably good German communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of internal stakeholder and customers
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.