Senior Project Manager 100%
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Stuttgart or Jever. Working remotely is also possible.
- Project management of customer and development projects, project communication and representation of projects in decision-making bodies
- Elaboration of customer-specific project solutions using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Accompanying and participating in the preparation of offers and contracts
- Ensure project implementation according to the contractually defined scope
- Central point of contact for customers and partners
- Coordinating the timing and alignment of the solution with the respective internal squads and experts and other relevant stakeholders
- Support and organization of the development of rough concepts and the functional / technical solution finding process
- Coordination of the development in Program Increment (PI) Planning in cooperation with the engineering squads
- Financial project control
- Completed study in (business) informatics or comparable qualification
- Several years of successful and proven project experience in medium-sized IT projects
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and deployment models
- Experience in managing and implementing agile software projects
- Project management certification (e.g. PMI, PRINCE2 or GPM as well as Scrum Master or SAFe) desirable
- Solution-oriented personality with a strong hands-on mentality and analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Team spirit and strong communication skills paired with a self-reliant, pragmatic and structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.