Full Stack Developer 100%
- Stuttgart, Germany
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Stuttgart.
Do you have passion for developing robust, scalable and highly performant software?CREALOGIX has built a digital banking framework which provides tools to develop web front-ends and reusable widgets. You will extend and maintain the architecture of this framework and the integration with the company APIs. You will work together with a team of other software engineers, UX/UI designers and quality engineers.
- Design, analyze and develop high-quality complete enterprise applications following the best practices and standards
- Extend and maintain the architecture of the existing company framework
- Create solutions providing components and libraries so other can use them (thinking about different scenarios where these components will be used)
- Be a key contributor within our agile development squad
- Deliver the software artifacts including unit and integration tests and documentation
- Provide estimations in refinements
- Give feedback in retrospectives
- Demo accomplishments in sprint reviews
- Perform code reviews
- Support and onboard other team members
- Strong experience with Java, Spring and Micro Services
- Used to work in complex product development where you have been building libraries and the whole architecture (not only applications or company websites)
- Broad experience working with APIs
- Redux and Redux Saga, Webpack, Typescript and SASS
- High communication level in English
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Why work with us?
- Be a member of an Agile Team using SCRUM and SAFe methodology
- Contribute to the design and the development of the company’s product platform
- Belong to a stable team
- Be part of an International and dynamic environment, continuous collaboration with colleagues from other countries
- Working for a solid company in a market of continuous growth which invest in the most advanced technologies
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.