Senior Sales Manager 100%
- Zürich, Switzerland
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Manager 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Stuttgart or Zurich. Working remotely is also possible.
The role will focus on driving expansion in the local market and grow the sales pipeline. This is an outstanding career opportunity for a sales professional looking to further their career with a global leader in digital banking software in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Responsible for sales success for the assigned territory
- Identification of market potentials, monitoring the competitors’ landscape and active prospecting within the assigned territory to create a target customer strategy
- Qualification of new leads and acquisition of new customers through business analysis and customer evaluation in line with the business strategy
- Development of customer-specific sales action plans and marketing initiatives
- Responsibility for the sales and offer process including demos and pre-sales workshops as well as responses to RFI/RFP in cooperation with the relevant teams
- Leading the negotiation of contracts with our customers and in coordination with internal stakeholders where needed
- Communicate with, present to and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the CREALOGIX and customer organisations
- Develop and maintain strong, professional customer relationships with key business executives
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a software and solutions provider or consultancy firm working in the wealth management and/or banking sector
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration or an equivalent degree
- Evidence of successfully meeting ambitious goals and budgets in a similar environment
- Profound business know-how and network within the assigned territory
- Excellent presentation, writing and speaking skills, combined with well-developed social skills
- Proven ability to understand the business processes within the sectors served, and the solution’s functional coverage together with the technology used
- Proven ability to manage own schedule and priorities, and to work unsupervised
- Ability to travel as required within the territories (i.e. no issue regarding visas)
- Excellent written and spoken German and English. Any other language would be an advantage
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.