Working Student Datacenter Operation and 2nd Level Support 50-80%
- 96450 Coburg, Germany
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Working Student Datacenter Operation and 2nd Level Support 50-80%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Coburg.
- First point of contact for the services of our hosting services customers and their IT operations
- System administration in the areas of computing, storage and network in our local data centres and public clouds
- Administration of VMware environments and public clouds, e.g., as Azure
- Administration of firewalls and network components
- Operating system support for Linux and Windows
- Supporting analysis of error situations within the area of IT operations or the aforementioned fields of activity
- You are studying (business) informatics or have a completed apprenticeship in the IT sector and a keen interest in this subject area
- Ideally you have already gained some practical experience
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, team player and responsible personality
- You work in a structured, results-oriented and independent manner
- Willingness to work shifts
- Very good German and good English skills
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.