Head of Engineering / Engineering Manager 100%
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Head of Engineering / Engineering Manager 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Stuttgart. Working remotely is also possible. Your mission:
The Engineering Management Team within CREALOGIX is responsible for design, implementation and testing of our Digital Banking solutions. Our highly skilled and motivated workforce consists of 200 onsite and remote Software Engineers and Quality Engineers in more than 20 agile squads across all our locations.
As Head of Engineering, you are taking care of the engineering and disciplinary aspects for several product development squads that implement solutions for our customers. You work in close collaboration with other Heads of Engineering, Software- and Security Architects, Head of Quality Assurance as well as Product Management.
- Responsible for 2-3 agile product engineering squads in a distributed setup with internal team members and team members from partner organizations in various European locations
- Ensure delivery and engineering quality, monitor and improve development KPIs in collaboration with the Tech Leads and Scrum Masters
- Develop and improve engineering practices and guidelines, share best practices within Communities of Practice
- Ensure solution design and security compliance in collaboration with Product Management, Tech Leads, Software and Security Architects
- Foster collaboration and alignment between the development teams, resolve technical and organizational impediments within the organization
- Contribute to Engineering Management Team duties such as planning, budgeting, partner management and skills management
- Act as a Line Manager for your internal employees and be responsible for assigned developers from external development partners
- A Bachelor's or higher degree in a technical field of study
- Strong experience in back-end development of Java applications (Spring Boot, Hibernate, REST, …)
- Strong software development background in an agile organization, good understanding of processes and roles
- Familiar with running services on Cloud Infrastruture (e.g. Microsoft Azure) as well as with modern full-stack development
- An experienced technical manager with proven leadership and communication skills
- Experience in FinTech, banking and/or wealth management is an advantage
- Self-driven and able to work independently
- Good team player, consultative approach to finding solutions
- Ability to deliver on deadlines
- Readiness for occasional travel abroad
- Fluent in English (oral and written), German is an advantage
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.