Senior Software Engineer 100%
- Stuttgart, Germany
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Stuttgart. Working remotely is also possible.
- You want to work with modern technologies and demanding system architectures in e-banking engineering team
- You want to work in agile development teams following the SAFe methodology
- You want to bring your knowledge and passion for transforming our monolithic application modules into a modern microservice architecture
- You have a university degree in information technology, or you have an equivalent qualification
- You have profound experience in the development of Java Enterprise and form-based Web applications
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in software development with frameworks like Java, Jakarta EE , Spring, JPA, Hibernate
- You have extensive experience in Web Services REST and SOAP
- You are familiar with testing frameworks like JUnit, Postman, Cucumber, JMeter, K6 Performance testing
- You have experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools like Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, GIT / Bitbucket, Docker
- You have good knowledge in java script and of front end frameworks like React or AngularJS
- Ideally you have experience in the processes and systems of banks and insurance companies
- Experience in microservices and containers-based architectures (Kubernetes, Openshift) would be a plus
- You have good analytical skills and a quick comprehension
and you are highly proficient in spoken and written English and German
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.