Senior Software Architect 100%
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Senior Software Architect 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Stuttgart. Working remotely is also possible.
- You are the technical contact in a squad and work closely together with the product owner
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of our standard software
- You set and share the technical vision and coach the squad team in the way how to implement them
- You intentify and mitigate technical risks
- You identify and manage technical debt and prioritize technical tasks
- You reduce cycle time, costs, errors by using automation as often as possible or (where needed) by using other measures
- You closely collaborate with engineering heads, operations, architecture and quality assurance
- You supervise onboarding of new squad members
- You want to work in a microservice architecture with modern technologies in such as Java, JakartaEE, Spring
- University degree in information technology or an equivalent qualification
- Profound experience in the development of Java Enterprise and form-based Web applications
- At least 4 years of professional experience in software development with frameworks like Java, JakartaEE , Spring, JPA, Hibernate
- Extensive experience with Spring Framework 4 or 5 and some of its basic subprojects such as Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data
- Extensive experience in Web Services SOAP and REST
- Good knowledge of JPA, Hibernate and frameworks like Liquibase
- Familiar with testing frameworks like JUnit, Postman, Cucumber, JMeter, K6 Performance testing
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools like Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, GIT / Bitbucket, Docker
- Good knowledge in java script and of front end frameworks React or AngularJS
- Ideally experience in the processes and systems of banks and insurance companies
- Very good analytical skills and a quick comprehension
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English; German language skills are also desired
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.