Senior Solution Architect 100%
- Stuttgart, Germany
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Senior Solution Architect 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Stuttgart.
You are the Tech Lead of a team including Developers, Testers, Analysts and Project Managers that are located partly at our headquarter in Zurich, but also in Serbia, Poland, Spain and the Philippines. You will be working with our banking clients, taking on technical ownership of the implemented solution while making architectural decisions, mentoring team members, having direct customer contact also onsite and taking technical leadership in an upcoming architectural transformation.
- Guiding the evolution of the architecture of the solution that the team is working on as well as validating solution designs
- Understanding the architectural direction and frameworks, patterns, and subsystems of our organization
- Mentoring and coaching our team members in architectural and technical best practices and issues
- Direct contact to customers and the go-to person for our customers for architectural topics
- End-to-end responsibility for Integration of our Digital Banking modules and functions in the customer environment including technical analysis, conception, realization, testing and commissioning
- Ensuring that the solution will be easy to support by encouraging good design and refactoring to minimize technical debt
- Creating prototypes and proof of concepts in line with the group architecture and customer requirements, as well as implementing new architectural approaches with the team
- Development lead and design of pilot modules and functions for our innovative Digital Banking Solution using state-of-the-art technologies and practices
- Identification and mitigation of technical risks; identification and management of technical dept
- Securing of effective delivery (inspect and adapt)
- Good knowledge of software architecture and design
- Solid education in software engineering with a minimum of 2 years experience in development of complex web applications and interfaces
- Familiar with microservices architecture as well as container architecture, ideally in a banking environment
- Spring Boot stack such as Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Boot
- Experience with Hibernate ORM
- Good understanding of Software Security
- Good understanding of RESTful Webservices (REST APIs)
- Experience with web technologies is a plus
- Docker station is a plus
- Good knowledge of database modelling and SQL and data modulization (Oracle and PL/SQL knowhow is an advantage)
- Knowledge of system integration
- Persistent, analytical, customer- and results-oriented personality
- Proactive team player with good communication skills in English and German is an advantage
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.