Java Architect 100%
- Barcelona, Spain
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Java Architect 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Barcelona.
You will be one leader for our world-class architecture team which is cross to all the internal and external projects in the company. As a Java architect you will be responsible for design architectures of complex systems mainly in huge banking environments, integrating our omnichannel banking product within existing systems where possible and helping our brand customers to drive their strategy to the latest IT trends. You will have deep knowledge in all technical aspects but highly focusing on Microservices arquitecture.
A few words from Oriol, our Head of Software Architecture in Barcelona:
“Working at CREALOGIX is challenging for many reasons. Our focus is becoming the #1 global provider of Digital Banking Platforms, it means that we need to transform ourselves into a Product and People Company. Here’s where our Cross Teams take relevance and therefore we need to grow, Cross Teams are formed around specific technical interests like Frontend, Backend, Mobile and DevOps with the common goal of defining a single CODE base for Delivery Teams. We need people who wants to lead the change with us, who doesn’t want to reinvent the wheel but leverage on experience, standards and well-known best practices. If you are interested... Let’s talk!”
- Very good knowledge of Java 8 and JEE
- Extensive experience with Spring Framework 4 or 5 and some of its basic subprojects such as Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data or Spring MVC
- Extensive experience in Web Services SOAP and REST
- Good knowledge of JPA and Hibernate
- Familiar with testing frameworks JUnit, Mockito
- Experience in message brokers like Kafka, Active MQ, IBM MQ
- Other technologies Activiti, JBPM, Spring Integration, Camel, Spring Batch
- Experience in design and development of architectures.
- Definition and implementation of technical solutions in the field of Java technologies.
- Tools: Jenkins, Maven, GIT
- MS in Computer Science / Technical engineer
- More than 3 years of experience
- Fluent English and willing to travel occasionally
Nice to have
- Experience in microservices and containers-based architectures (Kubernetes, Openshift)
- Knowledge of front end technologies like Angular
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.