Construction Intern - Summer 2023
CRB is a leading provider of sustainable engineering, architecture, construction and consulting solutions to the global life sciences and food and beverage industries. Our more than 1,600 employees provide best-in-class solutions that drive success and positive change for our clients, our people and our communities. CRB is a privately held company with a rich history of serving clients throughout the world, consistently striving for the highest standard of technical knowledge, creativity and execution.
CRB is looking for enthusiastic, motivated, and collaborative Interns with a drive to learn. This person will work under the direction of an assigned mentor to develop and implement project deliverables. Project sizes will vary, and will consist primarily of pharmaceutical, biotech, food and beverage, or industrial process projects including both existing building renovations/retrofits and new construction.
- Developing project documents (e.g., calculations, reports, construction drawings and specifications, etc.) for clients in coordination with regulatory bodies and industry standards.
- Assisting with development of conceptual designs and coordinating with the design team under direction of the project team lead.
- Coordinating with other disciplines and other internal and external team members (e.g., vendors, clients, and contractors).
- Pursuit of Bachelor’s Degree (Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or Civil Engineering preferred)
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit preferred
- Experience with 3D collaboration tools (Navisworks, BIM360 Suite, Assemble), preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
CRB is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Employment is contingent on background screening.
CRB does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or agencies. Any resume submitted to any employee of CRB without a prior written search agreement will be considered unsolicited and the property of CRB. Please, no phone calls or emails.
CRB offers a complete and competitive benefit package designed to meet individual and family needs.
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.