Electrical Engineer, Senior Level
CRB's nearly 1,800 expert professionals drive innovative, life-changing and life-saving solutions for manufacturers in the life sciences and food and beverage industries. Our mission, vision and core values put client satisfaction and employee experience at the center of everything we do. See us at crbgroup.com.
The Electrical Engineer III is responsible for overseeing the Electrical discipline and managing the discipline budget on small to medium projects of limited complexity. The Electrical Engineer III coordinates with internal and external architects and engineers, as well as client, construction manager, subcontractor, and vendor interfaces. The Electrical Engineer III possesses the demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex tasks, establish priorities and direct the work of others. The Electrical Engineer III may work independently or at the direction of the Lead Electrical Engineer or Project Manager.
- Interface with client and external partners
- Plan and direct work and manage a project budget from an electrical design perspective on small projects of limited complexity
- Support proposal development under the supervision of a lead or senior engineer
- Identify basic non-compliant existing conditions during site walks and construction field surveys
- Develop basic internal electrical design and engineering training presentations
- Develop construction drawing packages and write construction specifications on intermediate projects of limited complexity and with little oversight
- Lead squad check and discipline check for small projects of intermediate complexity and drive overall project quality
- Provide mentorship to Electrical Engineer I and/or Designer I and II
- Lead intermediate project system design programming and master planning with support from lead or Senior Engineer
- ABET-accredited Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of experience, preferably in a design firm setting
- Professional Registration
- Intermediate knowledge of GMP manufacturing environments
- Intermediate experience with performing engineering calculations, and developing and implementing electrical lighting, power, and special systems designs
- Intermediate experience with the electrical code and applicable building codes
- Proficient with intermediate internal and external cross-discipline project team coordination
- Proficient with intermediate coordination with construction trade partners, vendors, and manufacturers
- Proficient at intermediate electrical lighting, power, and special systems design calculations with limited Supervision
- Intermediate experience conducting and leading field surveys of existing conditions and support of field reporting
- Basic experience with troubleshooting issues with electrical and systems preferred
- Travel for client development and project execution
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
CRB is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Employment is contingent on background screening.
CRB does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or agencies. Any resume submitted to any employee of CRB without a prior written search agreement will be considered unsolicited and the property of CRB. Please, no phone calls or emails.
CRB offers a complete and competitive benefit package designed to meet individual and family needs.
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.