Operations Supply Chain Scheduler/Planner (18-10-RFP03)
- St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
CP Professional Services (CP) is a full service Life Sciences Quality and Compliance consulting firm also offering Engineering headquartered in Sparta, New Jersey with offices in Florham Park NJ and San Diego CA. CP is committed to our clients and develops innovative strategies and targeted solutions necessary to exceed standards and our clients' individual needs, goals and expectations.
CP is ranked 3rd in the NJBIZ Top 50 Companies to Work for and is listed in NJBIZ 50 Fastest Growing Companies in NJ.
The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for procurement planning of critical components and creation of work orders to support the Master Production Schedule to ensure operational output meets customer and financial requirements. This is a guidance role and requires heavy coordination activities from a centralized planning location.
The Supply Planner reports to the Master Production Scheduler/Supply Plan Team Lead but interacts with all levels and functional groups – both Union and Management colleagues. The Supply Planner must develop close collaborative relationship with Procurement, Warehouse, Production, Quality, Technical Services, Environment Control and Training teams.
- Manage and optimize the balance of raw material inventory required to support the production facility across the supply chain network in line with target production service levels and cost.
- Create and manage all Material Requirement Plans and ERP system work orders to support all production, development and compliance activities at the site
- Obtain, analyze and interpret supply chain KPIs to improve processes and performance. Create and communicate detailed schedule requirements to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay to Production and supporting departments, e.g. Quality, Procurement, Warehouse, Product Development, Technical Services, Environmental Control
- Collaborate and assist cross-functional teams in the execution of procurement plans, production plans, validation, compliance, development, calibration and preventative maintenance needs.
- Recommend creative solutions to complex problems to assure teams achieve overall goals for product supply, customer service, cost reduction, inventory and right first time performance.
- Collect data for presentation in the daily Operations meetings
- Provide weekly status update of inventory and production activities such as inventory on hand, throughput, schedule adherence and upcoming activities.
- Collect and analyze data as requested.
- Drive improvement projects as needed to support current initiatives
- Perform any other job department tasks as assigned.
- Candidates MUST SHOW ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF U.S. CITIZENSHIP / U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident Status and successfully complete a drug & background check
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of supply chain experience in production and/or procurement planning
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Detailed industry knowledge of procurement, production planning and project management.
- Experience with ERP, BOM, Recipe, Routings, Shop Floor Control, and MRP
- APICS certification highly preferred
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience with a detailed understanding of cGMP.
- PRISM, E1 or SAP experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.