- Av. Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 4300 – 14 andar, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization
When you invest your career in CPP Investments, you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. With current assets under management valued in excess of $400 billion, CPP Investments is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan (CPP) to help ensure long-term sustainability. The CPP Fund is projected to exceed $450 billion by 2025. CPP Investments invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and is headquartered in Toronto with offices in Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Mumbai, New York City, San Francisco, São Paulo and Sydney.
CPP Investments attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- Being motivated every day by CPP Investments’ important social purpose and unshakable principles
- A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here’s an opportunity for you to invest your career at CPP Investments.
We are currently hiring an Analyst/Associate for the Infrastructure team to be based in São Paulo. The Infrastructure group looks at long term equity investments in significant global infrastructure assets. Our focus is on lower risk, asset intensive businesses with low technology risk, minimal substitution risk and strong regulatory/concessions environments. These opportunities include essential electricity, water, gas and communications infrastructure, toll roads, bridges, tunnels, airports and ports.
As an Analyst or Associate, you will work with other Analysts, Associates, Senior Associates, Principals and Senior Principals on small deal teams to:
- Analyze potential investment opportunities
- Conduct research and due diligence in collaboration with advisors
- Build financial models to assist in investment evaluation, structuring and financing
- Actively participate in the investment process
- Develop relationships with potential partners, external advisors, intermediaries and with management teams in connection with origination, due diligence and post-investment asset management
A particular focus is placed on helping junior Analysts develop a well-rounded set of skills as an investor and leader with a strong understanding of the deal process from origination through to closing and the ability to participate in our broader Infrastructure discussions and decision making.
Consider applying if you:
- Have 2-4 years of related work experience (e.g. investment banking, consulting, or private equity). International experience is an asset.
- Have exposure to and an interest in Latin America
- Fluency in English, including Spanish and/or Portuguese required.
- Excellent research, financial modeling, analytical and valuation skills
- Have a track record of academic achievement and professional advancement
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Desire to live in São Paulo and willingness to travel
- Have great communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
If you have an interest in working with talented people in the financial industry in an environment of integrity, partnership and high performance then you should consider a career in Infrastructure with us.
Visit our Linkedin Career Page or Follow us on Linkedin. #LI-POST
At CPP Investments, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Diversity:
In addition to being dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diverse talent, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible experience. If you require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, etc.), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
CPP Investments does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other web-site job postings. Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved by CPP Investments to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. CPP Investments will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.