Administrative Assistant, San Francisco
- 38 Bluxome Street, San Francisco, CA
Make an impact at a global and dynamic investment organization
When you invest your career in CPP Investments, you join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. With current assets under management valued in excess of $400 billion, CPP Investments is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan (CPP) to help ensure long-term sustainability. The CPP Fund is projected to exceed $450 billion by 2025. CPP Investments invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and is headquartered in Toronto with offices in Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Mumbai, New York City, San Francisco, São Paulo and Sydney.
CPP Investments attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility
- Global career development opportunities
- Being motivated every day by CPP Investments’ important social purpose and unshakable principles
- A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here’s an opportunity for you to invest your career at CPP Investments.
We have an opening for an Administrative Assistant to support a team of professional investors. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support including managing calendars, meetings, expenses, events, presentations, travel, correspondence and departmental initiatives.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Proactively manage multiple calendars, including scheduling internal and external meetings, room bookings and calls; work with global CPP Investments departments/offices to coordinate logistics
- Provide support to manage meetings including guest registration and catering orders as needed
- Ensure team members are prepared for meetings and carry forward action items
- Perform expense reporting and coordinate approval and processing of invoices
- Assist in creation of high quality on-brand letters, reports and presentations
- Provide support and assist with department wide off-sites and social events
- Coordinate and book travel arrangements, including flights, hotels and visa requirements as needed
- Handle highly confidential material/matters relating to the department and organization with utmost discretion
- Other duties as assigned
- College or university degree is preferred
- Private equity, Consulting, Investment Banking, Hedge Fund, Venture Capital or Startup experience an asset
- 2+ years administrative support experience in a fast paced, professional environment
- Proven experience and knowledge of the administrative function; has demonstrated the ability to anticipate administrative needs and to contribute to improving administrative structure, processes and procedures
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy; highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task confidently and proactively
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active self-starter who takes the initiative, owns projects and meets deadlines
- Exhibits excellent inter-personal skills and develops lasting positive and productive relationships; proven ability to work with and have strong comfort level with all levels of seniority, both within and outside of the organization
- Earns the trust and respect of stakeholders by displaying the utmost integrity and discretion; demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Technologically savvy and highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Motivated, eager to learn and adaptable with ability to work in a high performing culture under pressure with time-sensitive deadlines
- Behaves in a manner consistent with our Guiding Principles of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
Visit our Linkedin Career Page or Follow us on Linkedin.
At CPP Investments, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Diversity:
In addition to being dedicated to building a workforce that reflects diverse talent, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible experience. If you require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, etc.), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
CPP Investments does not accept resumes from employment placement agencies, head-hunters or recruitment suppliers that are not in a formal contractual arrangement with us. Our recruitment supplier arrangements are restricted to specific hiring needs and do not include this or other web-site job postings. Any resume or other information received from a supplier not approved by CPP Investments to provide resumes to this posting or web-site will be considered unsolicited and will not be considered. CPP Investments will not pay any referral, placement or other fee for the supply of such unsolicited resumes or information.