MasterControl Systems Administrator
- Cambridge, Cambridge, MA
CP Professional Services (CP) is a full service Life Sciences Quality and Compliance consulting firm also offering Engineering headquartered in Sparta, New Jersey with offices in Florham Park NJ and San Diego CA. CP is committed to our clients and develops innovative strategies and targeted solutions necessary to exceed standards and our clients' individual needs, goals and expectations.
CP is ranked 3rd in the NJBIZ Top 50 Companies to Work for and is listed in NJBIZ 50 Fastest Growing Companies in NJ.
CP is hiring for a MasterControl Systems Administrator in the Cambridge MA market
The MasterControl System Administrator provides daily administration, support and development of the eQMS, Training and Quality applications.
- Create/Maintain user accounts and Client MasterControl Master User List.
- Coordinate software and hardware modifications using SDLC best practices and Change Control policies.
- Participate in MasterControl software testing, drafting and executing validation test scripts.
- Create/Maintain/Train on operational procedures
- POC for technical support, improvements, security and integrity controls.
- Maintain GMP best practices
- Current experience as Master Control System Admin
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent discipline.
- Quality Assurance background is helpful
- Knowledge of GMP, FDA regulations and compliance
Please click the "I'm Interested" button to submit your credentials or visit our website career page at www.cppsc.com