Inside Sales - Life Sciences Consulting Services
- 35 Sparta Ave, Sparta Township, NJ 07871, USA
CP Professional Services (CP) is a full service Life Sciences Quality and Compliance consulting firm also offering Engineering headquartered in Sparta, New Jersey with offices in Florham Park NJ and San Diego CA. CP is committed to our clients and develops innovative strategies and targeted solutions necessary to exceed standards and our clients' individual needs, goals and expectations.
CP is ranked 3rd in the NJBIZ Top 50 Companies to Work for and is listed in NJBIZ 50 Fastest Growing Companies in NJ.
We are looking for a full-time Inside Sales Rep. The ideal candidate has an outgoing personality, loves to talk and communicate with people, a very strong work ethic, strong organizational skills and is tenacious! The IBDM is responsible for identifying potential clients, cold calling, turning leads and opportunities into sales, expanding our current client base, account management and working closely with the external business development team. This position requires the person to be independent but also able to collaborate with teams.
- Responsible for new business development via phone sales. Process entails all aspects of sales from lead generation to the closing of contracts and account maintenance.
- Generate business opportunities through lead generation, research and cold calling.
- Active account management of clients in order to ensure complete satisfaction of our work product and ensure future opportunities.
- Proficient in gathering market intelligence, sales forecasting, business relations, and in the closing of sales and contracts. Utilize pre-call planning for increased effectiveness.
- Develops a strategic plan to identify key business opportunities at new client accounts based on market research and analytics of potential clients.
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Ideal candidate should have 3 to 5 years of phone sales business development experience with a proven track record of success in internal sales.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Experience in the Life Science Industry preferred, but not necessary.
- BA or BS in Business or Life Sciences Field.
- Great communications skills required. Must be fluent in the English language both written and verbal
- Ideally, but not necessary, an understanding of industry standards such as FDA compliance, CGMP’s in manufacturing, process validation, quality control, etc.
- Proven networking and sales abilities.
- Well-organized, highly motivated and have excellent business acumen.
- Ability to work very well with a global and intercultural environment. Works to establish sales strategies and build customer relationships.
- Customer relationship management a must. Proven track record of gaining and closing business.
- Ability to work independently, within prescribed guidelines, or as a team member.
- Outgoing professional personality and the ability to manage time and activities to ensure goals are achieved.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.