Director of Business Development - Quality & Compliance in Pharma, BioTech, Med Device & Personal Care
- 35 Sparta Ave, Sparta Township, NJ 07871, USA
CP Professional Services (CP) is a full service Life Sciences Quality and Compliance consulting firm also offering Full Service Engineering consulting services headquartered in Sparta, New Jersey with offices in Florham Park NJ and San Diego CA. CP is committed to our clients and develops innovative strategies and targeted solutions necessary to exceed standards and our clients' individual needs, goals and expectations.
CP is ranked 3rd in the NJBIZ Top 50 Companies to Work for and is listed in NJBIZ 50 Fastest Growing Companies in NJ.
Director of Business Development - Pharma, Biotech, Medical Device, Personal Care, and Food Industry. Direct Sales of Validation, Quality, and Compliance services. Ideal candidate would be located in the Tri-State Area. Some travel required.
- Ideal candidate should have experience in the Life Science Industry and a five (5+) solid track record in sales.
- BA or BS in Business or Life Sciences Field. MBA or advanced degree a plus.
- Great communications skills required. Ideally, an understanding of industry standards such as FDA compliance, CGMP’s in manufacturing, process validation, quality control, etc.
- Proven networking and sales abilities. Candidate should have existing contacts and preferential status with decision makers within these industries.
- Direct sales of Quality, Compliance and Validation Services. Process entails all aspects of sales from lead generation to the closing of contracts.
- Attend selected industry trade shows to meet customers and generate leads.
- Active account management of clients in order to ensure complete satisfaction of our work product and ensure future opportunities.
- Proficient in gathering market intelligence, sales forecasting, business relations, and in the closing of sales and contracts.
- Develops a working knowledge of current and potential activities that may affect revenues. Utilize pre-call planning for increased effectiveness.
- Through cold calling, develops new customers in order to achieve or exceed sales objectives.
- Develops a strategic plan to identify key business opportunities at new client accounts based on market research and analytics of potential clients.
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Office and Remote Home Office work anticipated.
- BA or BS in Business or Life Sciences Field. MBA a plus.
- Proven five (5+) years of direct relevant experience in sales / business development - preferably in the Life Science / Biotech / Pharmaceutical / Medical Device Industry or in a Direct Sales capacity.
- Well-organized, highly motivated and have excellent business acumen.
- Ability to work very well with a global and intercultural environment. Works to establish sales strategies and build customer relationships.
- Customer relationship management a must. Proven track record of closing business.
- Ability to work independently, within prescribed guidelines, or as a team member.
- Outgoing professional personality and the ability to manage time and activities to ensure goals are achieved.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Please click the "I'm Interested" button to submit your credentials or visit our website career page at www.cppsc.com