Water Utility Inspector - Crossings
- Northern NJ, Northern NJ, New Jersey
CP Professional Services (CP) is a full service Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management & Life Sciences Consulting Company headquartered in Sparta, New Jersey. CP has over thirty (30) years of experience in site/civil, municipal, environmental, MEPF, architectural, and Lifesciences Compliance Consulting, We are committed to our clients and develop innovative strategies and targeted solutions necessary to exceed standards and our clients' individual needs, goals and expectations.
CP is ranked 3rd in the NJBIZ Top 50 Companies to Work for and is listed in NJBIZ 50 Fastest Growing Companies in NJ.
CP is seeking temporary employees to fill the position of Water Utility Inspector for Northern NJ locations. The inspector will perform condition evaluations of existing water main crossings and document findings in a standard report format. The inspector will coordinate directly with the Client and regulatory agencies.
- 10 years minimum work experience in utility construction or general construction / inspection.
- Good communications skills, strong work ethic with ability to work with others and the public.
- Self-motivated, organized, and focused, with good attention to detail.
- Have a valid Driver’s License (Clean record) and be able to drive to inspection locations in Northern NJ.
- Position requires accessing utilities on foot. The candidate must be physically fit.
- Applicants will have to pass a background check.
- High school graduate or equivalent. Technical school or college degree beneficial.
- NICET preferred but not required
Please click the "I'm Interested" button to submit your credentials or visit our website career page at www.cppsc.com