Sr. Water Resources Engineer
- 35 Sparta Ave, Sparta Township, NJ 07871, USA
CP Professional Services (CP) is a full service Engineering, Construction Management & Life Sciences Consulting Company headquartered in Sparta, New Jersey. CP has thirty-five (35) years of experience in water resources, site/civil, municipal, environmental, MEPF, and Lifesciences Compliance Consulting. We are committed to our clients and develop innovative strategies and targeted solutions necessary to exceed standards and our clients' individual needs, goals and expectations.
CP is ranked 3rd in the NJBIZ Top 50 Companies to Work for and is listed in NJBIZ 50 Fastest Growing Companies in NJ.
The Sr. Water Resources Engineer candidate will develop scopes of work, budgets, plans, as well as execution and delivery of projects on time, on budget and to the performance expectations of the client. The Sr. Water Resources Engineer will manage projects dealing with all aspects of water distribution, storage and treatment systems and wastewater collection, conveyance and treatment facilities. The Sr. Water/Wastewater Engineer will communicate directly with clients and will assist in marketing, proposal development and other business development tasks. The ideal candidate will be considered to lead the Water Resources Department.
The responsibilities of this position include
- Client relationship development, project identification, client meetings, proposal input.
- Manage and mentor engineering and operation staff as needed.
- Project Management - Manage budgets, schedules and deliverables, and undertake technical work associated with all or a portion of the water / wastewater services, ensuring all client expectations are exceeded.
- Active participation in related professional associations
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil or mechanical engineering or equivalent
- A licensed Professional Engineer with and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the water and wastewater field.
- Experience with the design and permitting of facilities in New Jersey is a must. Experience with and current contacts within the New Jersey municipal utilities market is a plus.
- Demonstrated familiarity with hydraulic designs, water and wastewater treatment processes, engineering economics, preparation of specifications and engineering report writing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have flexibility to support time-critical report development and production in order to meet demanding schedules.
- Strong computer skills are required: MS Outlook, Word, and Excel. Familiarity with, AutoCAD, ArcGIS, and MS Project are a plus.
Please click the "I'm Interested" button to submit your credentials or visit our website career page at www.cppsc.com