- 999 Republic Dr, Allen Park, MI 48101, USA
Control-Tec, a Delphi Automotive company, is a global provider of telematics and analytics solutions serving the transportation industry in the Light-duty, Heavy-duty, Recreational, Agriculture, Locomotive, and Industrial sectors. The CT® solution combines comprehensive data acquisition methods with a powerful edge and cloud computing architecture resulting in an enterprise-class solution for fleet management, product development, connected vehicle and data exchange applications.
The Resident Engineer is responsible for capturing hardware and software requirements for vehicle telematics products, as well as supporting defect investigation and verification testing for telematics devices in a lab and vehicle environment.
- Customer facing product engineering support
- Capture and refine customer requirements and specifications
- Develop/maintain system level benches for verifying operation and compatibility of telematics modules with other OE components
- Travel as required, 10% maximum, domestic
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Two or more years automotive industry experience, especially with powertrain systems and vehicle communication (e.g. CAN, UDS).
- Experience with bus analyzers (e.g., CAN / USB / I2C) and vehicle network traffic analysis.
- Experienced in requirements analysis for Mechanical, Electrical and Software engineering, including design, implementation & validation.
- Experience with software development and scripting languages is a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
CONTROLTEC offers a comprehensive and industry leading benefits package. In addition we provide flexible work schedules, generous time off and an environment that promotes ingenuity and fun! To learn more about our company, our progressive culture and to apply online, visit our website at www.control-tec.com