Business Development Manager
- Atlanta BeltLine Eastside Trail, Atlanta, GA, USA
- Identifies potential clients.
- Develops and maintains relationships with current customers.
- Establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales channels and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales channel, potential customer or trade factor.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current market information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, marketing techniques, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and/or making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional, trade, and civic organizations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- Associates Degree or Bachelors degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a virtual environment with teams across the USA
- Must be deadline driven