Showroom Geek (Retail Sales Associate)
- 4020 S 26th St, Philadelphia, PA 19112, USA
- Department: Store Operations
Comoto Holdings is America’s largest and fastest growing omnichannel platform in the powersports aftermarket-products industry; dedicated to advancing the experience of moto enthusiasts across the globe. Comoto’s brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, and now J&P Cycles, deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the rider community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.
At RevZilla, we're changing the way motorcycle riders shop by providing an unparalleled level of knowledge and service.
Founded by a core team of riders whose sole goal was bringing the best possible shopping experience to any enthusiast who visits us, we truly geek out on all things moto and the riders who share our passion. Creating memorable experiences for our customers starts with a team of passionate motorcycle enthusiasts who share the love of the thrill of the ride, this means you also ride, have a varied riding portfolio and will want to share your stories from the road, the track, or the dirt with our customers.
A greeting upon arrival is just the beginning of a relationship where you will guide new and seasoned riders alike through the process of purchasing the most premium gear and apparel for taking long distance road trips, experiencing their first mountain twisties, or setting personal records at an upcoming track day. Because we see customers of varying degrees of riding experience every single day, you will explain the same principles over and over, day in and day out.
If you are patient, love to ride, and want to change the lives of riders of all riding styles, you could be our next Showroom Geek.
Our Next Showroom Geek Will:
- Be a rider. Tell us in your application what ride. Tell us what your daily driver is, what you keep locked away in the garage for special occasions, or what you've been wrenching on for fun on the weekends.
- Ensure the RevZilla brand is maintained through exceptional service and continued focus on improvement of the in-store customer experience.
- Be challenged to provide sales support to customers by inquiring, listening and recommending merchandise based on the customers needs
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge on RevZillas product offerings by consistently seeking out training and sharing new trends and product knowledge with customers
- Assist in product training for other staff members of TeamZilla as needed
- Improve the operational efficiency of RevZillas retail operation by offering thoughts and ideas on how to consistently provide a better experience to the customer
- Be responsible for operational and/or marketing related activities relating to the RevZilla Showroom or website as defined by management on an ongoing or as-needed basis
- Successfully maintain store cleanliness, seasonal and fill-in merchandising, and displays
Our Next Showroom Geek Has:
- A commitment to the Core Values that guide the Comoto Family of Brands (RevZilla, Cycle Gear, and J&P Cycles)
- Consistent engagement in a team atmosphere
- Experience with face-to-face retail
- Expertise in maintaining approachability through an engaging personality
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort with various computer programs
- Demonstrated problem solving, time management, and analytical skills
- Established interpersonal and listening skills
- Demonstrated attention to minute details
- Ability to interact and work in a fast-paced, team driven environment
- Time management skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work a schedule outside of normal business hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.