- 2001 Kitty Hawk Avenue Bldg 990, Philadelphia, PA, United States
- Department: Fulfillment
Comoto Holdings is America’s largest and fastest growing omnichannel platform in the powersports aftermarket-products industry; dedicated to advancing the experience of moto enthusiasts across the globe. Comoto’s brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, J&P Cycles, and REVER deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the rider community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.
The Comoto Fulfillment Network is currently looking for our next Fulfillment Supervisor for 2nd shift in our Philadelphia Fulfillment Center! Our 2nd shift runs from 3pm - midnight Sunday - Thursday.
The Comoto Fulfillment Network is no exception to the words we live by - the customer experience is directly impacted regularly by the efficient workflow of our distribution and the anticipated arrival of our iconic packaging. To stay at the top of our game, we’re on the lookout for a Supervisor who is capable of providing high level, cost effective, and customer-centric gong-worthy service while leading a team of exceptionally talented and driven team members.
Under the supervision of the Fulfillment Center Manager (FCM), our next operations supervisor is responsible for the daily operations in the Fulfillment Center and must be able to interpret (and enforce) company guidelines while maintaining the strong fulfillment culture. If you're nodding your head "yes" to all of the above, read on - this might be the position for you.
A Day-In-The-Life of Our Fulfillment Supervisor Might Include:
- Establishing and maintaining a "best in class" culture. (The next Supervisor won’t be afraid to have fun with the team!)
- Ensuring that the team delivers excellent internal and external customer service
- Having the ability to make decisions and report any concerning activity to FCM or senior management
- Being responsible for the accuracy of daily metrics in the following categories: Department Performance & Team performance
- Diving deep to understand the root cause of improving/declining metrics.
- Performance management as necessary on a team/employee level.
- Implementing and maintaining 1:1s with your team
- Ensuring that team leads and their team members have all the necessary supplies
- Maintaining a receiving accuracy of 99.9%
- Maintaining 100% same day receiving accuracy
- Spending 30 minutes on the calendar in each Path, per week
- Maintaining and updating the misship form
- Establishing and continuously updating SOPs for the Receiving department on all processes (shared with Las Vegas counterpart)
- Ensuring all shipments that have been exported by agreed upon SLA time are shipped same day
- Establishing and maintaining both a shipping and on-time delivery accuracy for the department at 99.9%
- Establishing and continuously updating SOPs for the P&S department on all processes (shared with Las Vegas and Philadelphia counterpart)
- Continuously improving packing materials (shared with Las Vegas and Philadelphia counterpart and Transportation Assoc.)
- Managing and overseeing daily performance of Team Lead and team members
- Upholding the standards of the the handbook/culture on a daily basis within the FC
- Ensuring that Team Leads provide high internal customer experience on a daily basis
- Teaching and empowering Team Lead to run all aspects of the daily operation
- Delegating projects to the Team Lead and working with team Lead to execute the projects
Our Next Supervisor Has:
- A commitment to Comoto's Core Values
- A general understanding web-browser based software
- An understanding of Excel and Excel reporting
- A working knowledge of shipping procedures acquired through on-the-job training
- FC problem solving and analytical skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to assign projects and delegate responsibilities
- Established communication, interpersonal, and listening skills
- The ability to interact and participate in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-driven environment
- Time management skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Writing and math skills normally acquired through high school education
Additional Job Elements:
- The ability to lift and move up to 49 pounds
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
- Should be able to work in an environment with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variations
- Must be able to access all areas of the building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, gangways safely and without limitation)
- Must be able to stand and walk for up to 10-12 hours and cover a distance of a quarter mile, which is the length of our average fulfillment center