Fulfillment Team Member
- 4060 Frehner Rd, North Las Vegas, NV 89081, USA
- Department: Fulfillment
Comoto Holdings is America’s largest and fastest growing omnichannel platform in the powersports aftermarket-products industry; dedicated to advancing the experience of moto enthusiasts across the globe. Comoto’s brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, J&P Cycles, and now REVER, deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the rider community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.
We are currently hiring for two shifts in our Fulfillment Center.
First Shift - Start time is between 6:00am - 8:00 am and runs until 2:45pm - 4:45pm. First shift pays $15 an hour. We are currently offering a seasonal pay enhancement of an extra $1 through July 3rd, 2021. This means you would start at $16 and change to $15 after July 3rd, 2021. We also offer an array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous employee discount and paid time off.
Second Shift - 3:00pm - 11:45pm. Second shift pays $16 an hour. We are currently offering a seasonal pay enhancement of an extra $1 through July 3rd, 2021. This means you would start at $17 and change to $16 after July 3rd, 2021, also with an array of benefits as listed above.
Comoto is built on the foundation of providing extraordinary experiences for customers both in our stores and on our websites. We can’t do that without an extraordinary team fulfilling online orders and keeping our stores stocked with the product our customers need most. The Comoto Fulfillment Network is made up of 3 teams located in Las Vegas, Philadelphia, and Louisville, each supporting customers of RevZilla, J&P Cycles and Cycle Gear. This team works at the front-line of delivering highly anticipated products to our community of motorcycle enthusiasts. We stay at the top of our game by testing new ideas, introducing new technology, constantly improving our processes, and hiring a team of enthusiastic individuals to ensure our customer orders are picked, packed, and shipped quickly and accurately.
Our next Fulfillment Team Member will be someone who loves the thrill of a fast-paced environment, someone who thrives on precision and quality, someone who likes to raise their hand and offer suggestions if things can be done better or faster than they were the day before. You aim for the podium day in and day out - you hustle, you are driven, you adapt to change, and you’re willing to go above and beyond for both your teammates and for the customer. If you are ready to take on a new challenge and are looking for a place where you can learn and grow your career, we want to hear from you.
Our Fulfillment Team Member Will:
- Learn: you will be cross-trained to perform all of the daily activities in our receiving, shipping, and inventory control departments. This includes unloading and verifying contents of shipments, scanning products into our inventory software and putting it away, product picking, weighing and properly labeling shipments, and reporting on delivery schedules.
- Support: as a Fulfillment Team Member you will not just work with your immediate team, you will also occasionally be called to support our Returns team, pull products for our Media and Content teams video shoots, process employee purchases, and work with our Rider Service Center team (customer service) to prevent mis-shipments.
- Sweat the Details: you will have an eagle-eye for detail. You will identify receiving discrepancies, monitor on-time deliveries and report shipping delays, perform cycle count audits, reconcile reports to reduce mis-shipments, and examine products for damage at each step of the pick/pack/ship workflow. You will be a problem solver, analyzing and getting to the root of these issues and using your findings to support process improvement.
- Improve Processes: you will have a voice and we want you to use it. Notice something isn’t quite right? Communicate it to the leadership team. If something can be done better, faster, more efficiently than before, we want you to work with your Team Lead to voice your concerns and ideas on how we can improve. You will have the ability to work with team members and leadership on writing new SOPs that will help drive our business forward.
Our Fulfillment Team Member Is:
- Adaptable: we are constantly trying new processes, finding ways to improve, and tweaking even the smallest things like the way we select which boxes should be used to ship which product. We do this to save time, we do this to save money, we do this to make our day-to-day a little more efficient. You will be able to quickly shift gears when new processes roll out.
- Creative: as we strive to maintain our position as an industry leader, our ability to be creative and innovate keeps our edge sharp. You should be a creative and solutions focused team member; how you think through challenges will set you up for success - we want warehouse heroes.
- Willing to Grow: you are willing to get your hands dirty, around here there’s truly no-job-too-small. You are also willing to get deep into the trenches with your team to understand the ins and outs of this role. You will have both eyes on the present, but an ear towards the future and will use your knowledge to grow your own career.
- Self-motivated and Driven: We operate at 110% all day every day. You will be someone who hustles, someone who works fast but also works smart, someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions but will be quick to pick up new tasks and execute without hand-holding whenever possible.
- Tech Savvy: We are a digitally focused company, we use RFID scanners, kiosk laptops, and touchscreen handheld devices. We thrive on open communication and use communication tools like Slack and Gmail. You will be someone who is digitally savvy, you are used to using these types of tools and technologies.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.