- 4020 S 26th St, Philadelphia, PA 19112, USA
- Department: Marketing
Comoto Holdings is America’s largest and fastest growing omnichannel platform in the powersports aftermarket-products industry; dedicated to advancing the experience of moto enthusiasts across the globe. Comoto’s brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, and now J&P Cycles, deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the rider community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.
Comoto is adding an experienced digital marketer to our Acquisition Marketing team. This growing in-house team runs the paid marketing channels driving Comoto’s revenue and new customer acquisition goals. Reporting to the Director of Performance Marketing, you will be responsible for the execution of Paid Search and/or Shopping/Marketplace channels. We want to put you in the driver's seat to accelerate our performance marketing efforts, ultimately showing Google and our competitors who’s the champ.
We are on a quest for moto-eCommerce dominance and need someone who hustles by default, sweats the numbers, and is exceptionally detail-oriented. Our next Specialist will be an analytical thinker with some serious Paid Search/Shopping experience under their belt and an insatiable curiosity to keep upping their game. You will have a proven track record of successful campaign execution from start to finish. We’re looking for a fast-moving, passionate, eCommerce expert to join our team of juggernauts collaborating to drive growth across all digital marketing channels.
Our Search Engine Marketing Specialist Will:
- Build and maintain a large Paid Search keyword & Shopping product group portfolio to support Revzilla, Cycle Gear and J&P Cycles' ever-expanding catalog of premium gear and parts
- Execute ad/copywriting testing in order to find the perfect message that calls to every moto enthusiast’s heart
- Learn complex Paid Search & Shopping bid management strategies to take your results to the next level
- Manage day-to-day campaign pacing of multimillion dollar budgets
- Optimize the Paid Search/Shopping portfolio daily to boost star performers and cut the underachievers
- Drive aggressive revenue growth across Acquisition/Performance channels
- QA their own workflow--ad copy, audience management, campaign builds, etc--as well as review of teammates’ work to ensure positive customer-facing experience
- Actively participate and manage vendor/platform relationships
- Ultimately, master Paid Search / Shopping management to take the driver’s seat
- Stay on the leading edge of Digital Marketing to keep ZLAvolving and driving our Marketing machine forward
Our Next Search Engine Marketing Specialist Has:
- 2-5 years experience working in Search Engine Marketing and/or Shopping/Marketplaces
- Experience managing large scale Paid Search and Shopping accounts in Google AdWords and other Engines (Bing, eBay, etc). You will own end-to-end campaign management including planning, launching, and testing with 3rd party bid management tools.
- Expertise working with 3rd party Paid Search (Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick, etc) and/or Shopping management platforms (Mercent/CommerceHub, Channel Intelligence, ChannelAdvisor, etc)
- Large-scale multi-platform, large product catalog, large budget, daily optimizing, ongoing promotional/content management
- A love for data. You'll have proficiency with Web Analytics tools (eg. Google Analytics, Adobe) including tracking/tagging, you probably geek out on Excel, and have addressed Marketing Analytics challenges like: attribution, media mix modelling, cross-device reporting.
- Bonus Points If You:
- Have experience in display, video, or social media management.
- Have a background in eCommerce
- Have a working knowledge of databases (eg. Access) and/or BI Visualization (eg. Qlik, Tableau)
- Know SQL, Adwords scripting or other coding languages
- Have omnichannel experience including performance measurement
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.