Inventory Control Team Member
- 2001 Kitty Hawk Avenue Bldg 990, Philadelphia, PA, United States
- Department: Fulfillment
Comoto Holdings is America’s largest and fastest growing omnichannel platform in the powersports aftermarket-products industry; dedicated to advancing the experience of moto enthusiasts across the globe. Comoto’s brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, J&P Cycles and now REVER, deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the rider community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.
We are currently hiring for Full Time - 1st shift and are offering a seasonal pay enhancement of an extra $1 per hour from March 22 - July 3.
Starting pay is $16 an hour through July 3; after July3, pay returns to $15 an hour.
Are you prepared to take on a role in the Inventory Control Department? In Inventory Control, we support Customer Service by focusing on the quality and accuracy of physical product from the time it hits the dock, to when it leaves the facility.
Through consistently auditing our accuracy and quality, we are able to pinpoint key issues and work with other departments to continuously improve our Fulfillment operations. A lot of the things we do fall outside our standard SOP.
In this role, you will play an integral part in maintaining high accuracy and quality by completing daily audits, inventory confirms, and other inventory and quality related tasks.
The Day-to-Day of Being Our Next Inventory Control Team Member:
- Completing daily inventory confirms, based on our 90 day goal
- Use of a stock picker and/or wave for high locations
- Meet established metrics for daily productivity
- Assisting the Quality Inbound Specialist and/or Quality Assurance Specialist with daily tasks, including but not limited to
- Inbound ‘extra item’ audits
- Quality audits of product arriving on the dock
- Picking and auditing defective or potentially mislabeled product
- Cubiscanning received product
- Report accuracy or mislabeled product issues to leadership
- The ability or willingness to learn how to use a stock picker and WAV
- Carry out interoffice functions; driving of box truck, delivering and scanning in video gear, employee purchases, in-store pickup, GTO, etc.
- Other duties assigned
Our Next Inventory Control Team Member Should Have:
- Commitment to Comoto’s Values
- Working knowledge of shipping procedures acquired through on-the-job training
- Working knowledge of receiving procedures acquired through on-the-job training
- FC problem solving and analytical skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Established communication, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Ability to interact and participate in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-driven environment
- Time management skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- May require the ability to work a schedule outside of normal business hours
- Requires writing and math skills normally acquired through high school education
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.