- 501 Industry Rd, Louisville, KY 40208, USA
- Department: Fulfillment
Comoto Holdings is America’s largest and fastest growing omnichannel platform in the powersports aftermarket-products industry; dedicated to advancing the experience of moto enthusiasts across the globe. Comoto’s brands, RevZilla, Cycle Gear, J&P Cycles, and now REVER, deliver premium products, dedicated expertise, engaging media, and passionate customer support of the rider community, through best-in-class e-commerce and retail experiences.
Are you the excessively detail focused type? Maybe you're the kind of person that politely tells their friends when they have a deodorant mark on their black shirt or you're the first to point out a rogue cat hair sticking out of mom's sweater - if this sounds like you, then we want you to apply.
Returns Inspectors at the Comoto Family of Brands are responsible for handling returned motorcycle gear and parts in our eCommerce fulfillment center. It's up to our returns team to make sure that products that make their way back to us receive a thorough inspection, that items are appropriately reconditioned for resale, and that we maintain an exceptionally high level of quality control. Please note that this position is in a warehouse environment and works side-by-side with our inbound fulfillment team.
The hours for this position are 5am - 2pm Monday through Friday. Starting Pay For Returns Inspectors is $15/hr with an extra $1 per hour for all hours worked through July 3rd! We offer an array of benefits including paid time off, volunteer time off, on-site wellness initiatives, generous employee discount, team building events, and company-wide spirit week. More traditional benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as life insurance and both short/long term disability insurance. Full-time hires are also eligible to participate in our 401k retirement plan.
Our Returns Inspector's Day-To-Day Includes:
- Evaluating, inspecting, and reconditioning items for restock
- Working with Receiving Team to unload and sort incoming packages
- Coordinating all paperwork associated with returned items and prepare returned items for inspection processes
- Ensuring department is ready to receive returns at all times
- Meeting established metrics for daily productivity
- Maintaining inventory of reconditioning supplies
- Assisting other fulfillment center departments when necessary
A Successful Returns Inspector Will:
- Be committed to Comoto's Core Values
- Have thorough knowledge of fulfillment center functions; pallet jack use, returns, exchanges, and general inbound and outbound operations
- Have thorough knowledge and understanding of the entire returns process
- Demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills
- Have established communication, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Be able to interact and participate in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-driven environment
- Exhibit time management skills and have the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Be occasionally required to work a schedule outside of normal business hours
- Possess writing and math skills normally acquired through high school education
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.