.NET Software Engineer
- Str. Giuseppe Garibaldi, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
COERA company is specialized in engineering, developing and integrating Online Platforms, Cloud solutions and Intelligence Systems, always committed to fast visible results for our customers.
Our consultancy and engineering teams operate at the border of business and IT, bridging the complexity of today’s business context with the power of innovative technology. It is our ability to blend consulting with solution engineering into the same engagement that differentiates us from other companies and makes COERA such a valuable partner.
The software engineer will create several services for functionalities in an Energy Marketplace application based on .NET Core, Azure app services, Docker, SQL server, Mongo DB, AMQP and ReactJS.
will maintain and develop an Identity Store System based on .NET5, MS SQL Azure server, EF Core technical stack. The client is a large delivery European enterprise.
.Net Engineer will be primarily responsible for the analysis, design, development, documentation, production and maintenance of the software product.
What You Will Be Doing
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Develop components and features of new or existing web applications
- Build core components to improve infrastructure / scalability of the systems
- Extend and improve the performance of the existing systems
- 4+ years of relevant programming experience
- Good knowledge of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Proficiency with relevant technologies: .NET Core, SQL Server and/or Mongo DB
- Experience with Angular or ReactJS is a plus (for Energy Marketplace project)
- Experience with troubleshooting performance issues in SQL Server (for the Identity Store project)
- Experience with Identity & Access Management concepts is a plus
- Commitment towards results and eagerness to learn
- Team spirit and a professional approach towards work
- Exciting projects most of the time with direct customer contact
- Experienced team members with high professional standards
- Dedicated technical coaching from a more experienced colleague
- Internal and external trainings, certification programs and a learning path
- Hybrid working style: what best suits you, the team and the project
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Sport activities like biking, tennis, football, hiking etc.