- Strada Giuseppe Garibaldi, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
COERA is specialized in engineering, developing and integrating Online Platforms, Cloud solutions and Intelligence Systems, always committed to fast visible results for our customers.
Our consultancy and engineering teams operate at the border of business and IT, bridging the complexity of today’s business context with the power of innovative technology. It is our ability to blend consulting with solution engineering into the same engagement that differentiates us from other companies and makes COERA such a valuable partner.
As a key member of the team you will be responsible for DevOps, infrastructure setup & maintenance, related automation and monitoring.
- Automate build and deployment processes for cloud hosting environments
- Develop code and configure tools for provisioning various IaaS, PaaS, SaaS cloud resources
- Handle lifecycle management of certificates & secrets
- Work closely with developer teams to create automated CI/CD pipelines
- Manage infrastructure & setup (new application instances, domain management, backups)
- Maintenance of the internal systems and Continuous Integration tools (monitoring, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar)
- Contribute to the infrastructure architecture of different systems on the AWS and/or Azure
- Implement monitoring and alerting (CloudWatch alarms, health checks, ELK alerts)
- Database maintenance (PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Assist with organisation-wide security aspects
- Minimum 3 years of experience with a strong background in Linux and AWS and/or Azure
- Hands-on experience with DevOps tools like Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins
- Experience with monitoring and reporting tools like Elasticsearch, Kibana
- Experience with administration of DB servers: PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Ability and desire to code in Python, Go and Linux Bash
- Good knowledge of networking & security
- Good knowledge of Git
- Nice to have: experience with Kubernetes, IAM services (like Okta) and products (like Keycloak)
- Exciting projects most of the time with direct customer contact
- Experienced team members with high professional standards
- Dedicated technical coaching from a more experienced colleague
- Internal and external trainings, certification programs and a learning path
- Hybrid working style: what best suits you, the team and the project
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Sport activities like biking, tennis, football, hiking etc.