- Strada Giuseppe Garibaldi 18, Cluj-Napoca 400000, Romania
COERA is specialized in engineering, developing and integrating Online Platforms, Cloud solutions and Intelligence Systems, always committed to fast visible results for our customers.
Our consultancy and engineering teams operate at the border of business and IT, bridging the complexity of today’s business context with the power of innovative technology. It is our ability to blend consulting with solution engineering into the same engagement that differentiates us from other companies and makes COERA such a valuable partner.
The Software Tester will play an important role on an Energy re-selling platform. You will be responsible on reviewing and testing specific customer flows from test to production, and also product features.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with the Development Team and Customer Representatives to understand project requirements and test scenarios.
- Understand the success criteria defined for the project to ensure quality standards.
- Design, develop, and execute test plans and cases for assigned project work.
- Confirm test quality through requirements traceability.
- Report problems that occur during the testing process within the bug tracking system.
- Track and communicate defects and defect resolution regularly to the development team and project manager during development/customer implementation.
- Verify resolved defects during a given project lifecycle.
- Provide status, quality metrics and communicate risks to the project manager, ensuring that tasks/defects are resolved in a timely manner as dictated by the project schedule.
- Actively participate in software walkthroughs in preparation for the migration to testing phase.
- Make sure customer workflows are implemented correctly.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Software Tester.
- Familiarity with Scripting, Postman, SOAP UI testing.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to research & solve complex issues independently.
- Ability to plan and achieve a variety of tasks.
- A passion for high quality results.
- A sharp eye for small details.
- Open to change and challenges.
- Deep commitment to ongoing professional development and learning.
- High productivity and effective time management.
- Ability to estimate work effort.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing (in English Language).
- Experience in automation and Rest API testing is a plus.
- Experience with Mongo DB is a plus.
- Knowledge of Linux concepts is a plus
- Exciting projects most of the time with direct customer contact
- Experienced team members with high professional standards
- Dedicated technical coaching from a more experienced colleague
- Internal and external trainings, certification programs and a learning path
- Hybrid working style: what best suits you, the team and the project
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Sport activities like biking, tennis, football, hiking etc.