Java Software Engineer | Cluj sau Brasov
- Str. Giuseppe Garibaldi, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
COERA company is specialized in engineering, developing and integrating Online Platforms, Cloud solutions and Intelligence Systems, always committed to fast visible results for our customers.
Our consultancy and engineering teams operate at the border of business and IT, bridging the complexity of today’s business context with the power of innovative technology. It is our ability to blend consulting with solution engineering into the same engagement that differentiates us from other companies and makes COERA such a valuable partner.
The software engineer develops Java and Web components using open-source libraries, frameworks and applications one of the following applications:
- FinTech (Hedging platform) based on Java, Spring Framework, Mongo DB and Kafka technological stack.
- AgriBusiness platform based on Spring boot, Angular, PostgreSQL, Azure Cognitive Search, Azure AD B2C.
What You Will Be Doing
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Develop components and features of new or existing web applications
- Build core components to improve infrastructure / scalability of the systems
- Extend and improve the performance of the existing systems
- A minimum of two years professional experience in software development
- Very good Java programming skills
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Professional experience in using the Spring framework
- Hands-on experience with REST API and Mongo DB
- Knowledge in Docker, Gradle, Keycloak and the ELK stack is a plus
- Experience with Angular or ReactJS is a plus
- Good communication skills and ability to engage with internal/external collaborators
- Able to prioritize workloads
- Team oriented attitude and the ability to work well with others
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Exciting projects most of the time with direct customer contact
- Experienced team members with high professional standards
- Dedicated technical coaching from a more experienced colleague
- Internal and external trainings, certification programs and a learning path
- Hybrid working style: what best suits you, the team and the project
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Sport activities like biking, tennis, football, hiking etc.