Sr. Java Software Engineer
- Str. Giuseppe Garibaldi, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
COERA is a street-wise software agency, specialised in engineering, developing and integrating Online Platforms, Cloud Applications and IAM Solutions, always committed to fast visible results for our customers.
With in house software development teams, skilled consultants and experienced architects, COERA emerges in:
- FinTech and InsurTech custom cloud applications
- SEO optimised & Web massive engagement SaaS solutions
- Identity and Access Management tools and solutions
We design, build and operate software products that bring business ideas to life.
Sr. Engineer develops Java and Web components using open-source libraries, frameworks, and applications in a FinTech project (Hedging platform) based on Java, Spring Framework, Mongo DB and Kafka technological stack.
As a responsible senior engineer, you are expected to simplify problems and to take on mentoring opportunities. You should be a team player, a go-to person, who can provide constructive feedbacks, but also confident in working with minimal to no supervision.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with the team to find solutions that meet the needs of our customers and partners
- Analyse difficult problems and break them down into smaller deliverable chunks
- Write clean, maintainable code that is easy for others to follow
- Develop components and features of new or existing web applications
- Integrate new applications with existing applications and external services
- Configure and maintain test-, and production servers
- Experience with full stack development
- Professional experience using the Spring framework (3+ years)
- Hands-on experience with REST API and Mongo DB
- Knowledge of Docker, Gradle, Keycloak and the ELK stack is a plus
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Experience with Angular or ReactJS is a plus
- Experience with the FIX protocol and financial market integrations would be a big plus.
- Ability to collaborate and engage with internal/external collaborators
- Analytical skills and logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to prioritize workloads
- Team oriented attitude and the ability to cooperate
- Experience & willingness to coach junior colleagues
- Very good command of spoken and written English
Bonus skills: AWS or Azure, CI/CD
- fully remote selection process