Integration Engineering | Paid Internship
- Str. Giuseppe Garibaldi, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
COERA is a street-wise software agency, specialised in engineering, developing and integrating Online Platforms, Cloud Applications and IAM Solutions, always committed to fast visible results for our customers.
With in house software development teams, skilled consultants and experienced architects, COERA emerges in:
- FinTech and InsurTech custom cloud applications
- SEO optimised & Web massive engagement SaaS solutions
- Identity and Access Management tools and solutions
This role would suit an IT&C or Economics Informatics student looking for an internship program
What You Will Be Doing
- Analysis design and implement an integration process (for example: design a process for reading files from SFTP, process records, split them, enhance them, and distribute based on conditions by email);
- Participate in implementation of design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support of systems.
- To study in a relevant field like Computer Science, Economic Informatics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications; preferably with no more than 2 semesters until graduation;
- Communicate well with customers and other engineers
- To have a focused attitude to work with a strong attention to detail
- Understand computer hardware, software, and networking
- To be enthusiastic, self-motivated and curious by nature;
- To be a great problem solver, capable of working both independently and in a team and willing to learn from our colleagues;
- To have proficiency in English;
- Knowledge about enterprise integration patterns is a plus.
- Starting date: July 2020;
- Full-time program;
- Minimum 2 months of paid internship;
- Based on results - opportunity to be part of the COERA team;
- Notice: During the COVID-19 crisis the selection process will be conducted full remotely.