Technical Consultant with Java skills
- Strada Giuseppe Garibaldi, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
COERA is a street-wise software agency, specialised in engineering, developing and integrating Online Platforms, Cloud Applications and IAM Solutions, always committed to fast visible results for our customers.
Our consultancy and engineering teams operate at the border of business and IT, bridging the complexity of today’s business context with the power of innovative technology. It is our ability to blend consulting with solution engineering into the same engagement that differentiates us from other companies and makes COERA such a valuable partner.
With in house software development teams, skilled consultants and experienced architects, COERA emerges in:
- FinTech and InsurTech custom cloud applications
- SEO optimised & Web massive engagement SaaS solutions
- Identity and Access Management tools and solutions
Develops Java and Web components using open-source libraries, frameworks and applications for Identity and Access Management solution based on Java, Spring Boot, Docker, Gradle, Rabbit MQ, Syncope, MongoDB technological stack.
What You Will Be Doing
- Implementing an IAM solution, starting from design to selecting appropriate technologies, configuration and customization of standard solutions to meet client enterprise architecture and goals.
- Integrate with existing applications and external services.
- Configure and maintain test and production servers.
- Develop components and features of new or existing web applications using latest technologies.
- Experience in Cloud Architecture and Solution Design.
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle.
- Professional experience using the Spring framework.
- Familiarity with oAuth , OIDC si SAML, IAM concepts is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with REST API and Mongo DB.
- Linux skills.
- Experience with Python, Angular and/or ReactJS is a plus.
- Knowledge of Docker, Gradle, RabbitMQ and Apache Syncope IDM is a plus.
- Good communication skills and ability to collaborate and engage with internal/external collaborators.
- Logical analytical skills and approach to problem solving.
- Able to prioritize workloads.
- Team oriented attitude and the ability to work well with others.
- Experience & willingness to coach more junior colleagues.
- Very good command of spoken and written English.