- Strada Giuseppe Garibaldi 18, Cluj-Napoca 400000, Romania
COERA is a street-wise software agency, specialised in engineering, developing and integrating Online Platforms, Cloud Applications and IAM Solutions, always committed to fast visible results for our customers.
Our consultancy and engineering teams operate at the border of business and IT, bridging the complexity of today’s business context with the power of innovative technology. It is our ability to blend consulting with solution engineering into the same engagement that differentiates us from other companies and makes COERA such a valuable partner.
With in house software development teams, skilled consultants and experienced architects, COERA emerges in:
- FinTech and InsurTech custom cloud applications
- SEO optimised & Web massive engagement SaaS solutions
- Identity and Access Management tools and solutions
The Software Tester will play an important role on an Identity and Access Management platform. You will be responsible on reviewing and testing specific customer flows from test to production, and also product features.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with the Development Team, Technical Consultants and Customer Representatives to understand project requirements and test scenarios.
- Understand the success criteria defined for the project to ensure quality standards.
- Design, develop, and execute test plans and cases for assigned project work.
- Confirm test quality through requirements traceability.
- Report problems that occur during the testing process within the bug tracking system.
- Track and communicate defects and defect resolution regularly to the development team and project manager during development/customer implementation.
- Verify resolved defects during a given project lifecycle.
- Provide status, quality metrics, and risks to the project manager, working to ensure tasks/defects are resolved in a timely manner as dictated by the project schedule.
- Active participation in software walkthroughs in preparation for the migration to testing phase.
- Validate customer workflows are correctly implemented.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Software Tester.
- Knowledge of Linux concepts.
- Familiarity with Scripting, Postman, SOAP UI testing.
- Experience in automation and Rest API testing is a plus.
- Experience with Mongo DB is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing (in English Language).
- Strong analytical skills and ability to research & solve complex issues independently.
- Ability to plan and achieve a variety of tasks.
- A passion for high quality results.
- A sharp eye for small details.
- Open to change and challenges.
- Deep commitment to ongoing professional development and learning.
- High productivity and effective time management.
- Ability to estimate work effort.