Summer Internship - Java or .NET Software Engineer
- Strada Giuseppe Garibaldi, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
COERA is a street-wise software agency, specialised in engineering, developing and integrating Online Platforms, Cloud Applications and IAM Solutions, always committed to fast visible results for our customers.
Our consultancy and engineering teams operate at the border of business and IT, bridging the complexity of today’s business context with the power of innovative technology. It is our ability to blend consulting with solution engineering into the same engagement that differentiates us from other companies and makes COERA such a valuable partner.
With in house software development teams, skilled consultants and experienced architects, COERA emerges in:
- FinTech and InsurTech custom cloud applications
- SEO optimised & Web massive engagement SaaS solutions
- Identity and Access Management tools and solutions
GET ALTITUDE ON YOUR CAREER AND GROW WITH US @COERA!
Who we are
- We are engineers - passionate, confident and upright, well knowing our strengths and with an open eye to the things happening around us
- We challenge what others may see as impossible and are eager to share successes as well as lessons learned
- We are always we, wholeheartedly working together with our customers and believing in the power of the collective
Who you are
- You are working towards a Computer Science degree or similar, preferably with no more than 2 semesters until graduation.
- You are passionate about new technologies and its future potential.
- You are enthusiastic, self-motivated and curious by nature.
- You are a great problem solver, the capability to work independently as well as with a team, and have the willingness to learn from our leadership.
Your day @COERA
- Design, develop, code and test software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products; revise and refine as required.
- You will be working with the following technologies: Java8, Spring, MongoDB, Spock, Groovy or .NET CORE, C#, SQL Server, Angular 7; and other state-of-the art technologies.
- Participate in agile development of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support of systems.
If you strongly prefer one of Java or .NET technical stack just let us know when you apply!
- Application deadline: 03.05.2019
- Duration: from 6 to 8 weeks
- Starting date: July 2019