- Strada Giuseppe Garibaldi 18, Cluj-Napoca 400000, Romania
COERA is a start-up company, specialized in engineering, developing and integrating Online Platforms, Cloud solutions and Intelligence Systems, always committed to fast visible results for our customers.
Our consultancy and engineering teams operate at the border of business and IT, bridging the complexity of today’s business context with the power of innovative technology. It is our ability to blend consulting with solution engineering into the same engagement that differentiates us from other companies and makes COERA such a valuable partner.
With in house software development teams, skilled consultants and experienced architects, COERA emerges in:
- SEO optimization & massive web engagement solutions
- Identity and Access Management solutions
- Enterprise Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Custom Cloud Applications
Develops Java and Web components using open-source libraries, frameworks and applications for one of the following projects:
1. Identity and Access Management solution based on Java 8, Spring Boot, Docker, Gradle, Rabbit MQ, Syncope, MongoDB technological stack.
2. Hedging platform (Fintech project) based on Java 8, Spring Framework, Mongo DB technological stack.
What You Will Be Doing
• Develop components and features of new or existing web applications using latest technologies.
• Integrate with existing applications and external services.
• Configure and maintain test and production servers.
What You Need for this Position
• Experience in the full software development lifecycle.
• Professional experience using the Spring framework (3+ years).
• Hands-on experience with REST API and Mongo DB.
• Experience with Angular or ReactJS is a plus.
• Knowledge of Docker, Gradle, RabbitMQ and Apache Syncope IDM is a plus.
• Linux skills.
• Good communication skills and ability to collaborate and engage with internal/external collaborators .
• Logical analytical skills and approach to problem solving.
• Able to prioritize workloads.
• Team oriented attitude and the ability to work well with others.
• Experience & willingness to coach more junior colleagues.
• Very good command of spoken and written English.
What's In It for You
• Frequent direct customer contact renders our projects exciting and positively stimulating.
• At COERA we believe in the power of the collective and highly value good teamwork as well as the individual talents of each professional.
• In our projects, we take a great deal of responsibility in effectively accomodating customer demands, proudly contributing to successful solutions.
• In our professional yet friendly work environment you will of course actively participate in the continuous improvement of our Software Engineering practices.