Software Developer for Scale-Up Organization
- Lyngbyvej 20, 2100 København, Denmark
Do you want to join a rapidly growing software organization on its way to revolutionize the shipping industry? Would you be motivated by contributing to decreasing fuel consumption through writing awesome code? Then let’s get in touch!
Your primary focus
We are looking for a team member who can help us solve the complex challenges we face when designing, developing, and implementing our software products. We help our clients navigate their vessels more efficiently and save fuel.
- Your work will be versatile. You are joining the backend team, and the tasks will involve everything from database, azure, hosting, infrastructure and much more, but mostly your job will be to write some excellent code!
- You'll be working alongside an experienced team of developers and in collaboration with domain experts with extensive knowledge about the shipping world.
- We encourage technical discussion and knowledge sharing both within the team and with the company in general. As such, we make use of a mix of working with other team members and trusting individual developers to make sound decisions on their own.
What we offer you
Our biggest selling point must be the team that you will join. We are a skilled and committed team, who also cares about you and your contributions. We will challenge you and help your technical and professional growth, all while the environment we work in is inclusive and supportive.
You will experience a company that respects your skills and knowledge. We have a great partnership with our Naval Architects, Sales Colleagues, Frontend Developers, UX designers and all our other talented colleagues throughout the organization.
And talking about the organization – it is growing! In size, impact, responsibility and much more. This is your chance to apply your skills and help us make good decisions when it comes to our products.
It’s worth mentioning that we have a flexible and inclusive working environment, because we want to keep you for a long time. Work-life balance is important to us because you are important to us.
We hope that you
- Feel competent working with C# and .NET and are familiar with and strive to adhere to the SOLID principles of object-oriented programming.
- Cloud, Azure, and databases would also be a plus if you have some knowledge of.
- We are open to your level of experience, but you must be a great team player, who finds motivation in not only coding, but also challenging our ways of working.
COACH Solutions offers the market-leading software for weather routing and performance management to the shipping industry having a true impact on lowering global CO2 emissions. We have the best specialists in their respective areas in the industry all working towards achieving the ambitious goals and mission of the company. Our headquarters is based in the center of Copenhagen and we also have offices in India, Singapore and Greece. We offer a great working environment with a high level of flexibility. COACH Solutions is owned by the Norwegian-based Kongsberg Group which is listed on Nasdaq.
Please submit your CV, and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You can read more on www.coachsolutions.com.