- 645 Rue Wellington, Montréal, QC H3C 1T3, Canada
For over 20 years, CM Labs’ Vortex Simulators and services have helped train crane and heavy equipment operators all over the world. Today, CM Labs is the largest simulator vendor in the market, with over 1,000 simulators in 30 countries deployed with Vortex software. CM Labs’ feature-rich Vortex Simulators provide immersive, ultra-realistic learning environments that promote increased safety and operational efficiency, essential skills development, and reduced training costs. Developed by operators, trainers, and simulation experts, our standards-based solutions prepare operators for the real world.
Our clients include IUOE, Kiewit, Liebherr, Mammoet, Manitowoc, NASA, and over 100 other world-class companies, OEMs, equipment operators, and trades training organizations.
CM Labs is seeking a Project Engineer with minimum 5 years of experience in an engineering role, preferably in simulation based training. This is a unique opportunity to help pioneer new technologies in physics-based simulation and 3D visualization for construction, port and military equipment design, and operations training. The successful candidate will act as the technical bridge between our clients and the development team for the successful execution and delivery of projects.
- Support the preparation of technical proposal documents;
- Work directly with our clients to gather the technical information for the execution of the projects;
- Communicate clearly the project requirements with the development teams;
- Act as the product owner in an agile software development team;
- Perform Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) with clients at CM Labs’ facility;
- Perform commissioning and Site Acceptance Tests (SAT).
- 5 years of experience in an engineering role, preferably with simulation applications;
- Mechanical /Mechatronics/Software Engineering university degree;
- Good understanding of modeling, dynamics and control systems design;
- Experience in working with external/internal clients;
- Strong presentation skills in English, written and oral ;
- Experience working in the software industry, preferably as product owner is an asset;
- Highly organized, detail oriented and autonomous;
- Thrive in an environment with concurrent assignments and evolving priorities.
- Travel Requirements
- This position requires approximately 4-8 weeks of international travel per year.
What We Offer
- The chance to have an impact on the real world by working on innovative and challenging projects and creating cutting edge technology;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Work-life balance;
- Paid week off (additional vacation week) between Christmas and New Years;
- Company discounts (Transport, Gym, Ski hills, special events).
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The masculine gender is used in this text without discrimination, to facilitate reading.