- 645 Rue Wellington, Montréal, QC H3C 1T3, Canada
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
For over 20 years, CM Labs’ Vortex Simulators and services have helped train crane and heavy equipment operators all over the world. Today, CM Labs is the largest simulator vendor in the market, with over 1,000 simulators in 30 countries deployed with Vortex software. CM Labs’ feature-rich Vortex Simulators provide immersive, ultra-realistic learning environments that promote increased safety and operational efficiency, essential skills development, and reduced training costs. Developed by operators, trainers, and simulation experts, our standards-based solutions prepare operators for the real world.
Our clients include IUOE, Kiewit, Liebherr, Mammoet, Manitowoc, NASA, and over 100 other world-class companies, OEMs, equipment operators, and trades training organizations.
Description du poste
CM Labs is hiring a DevOps Specialist. The ideal candidate will be part of a dynamic and experienced team, in which responsibilities are shared. It is an opportunity to learn the practices and tools in the industry, while contributing to their continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with the different development teams and respond to their needs in terms of continuous integration
- Brainstorm and develop solutions for the automation tools and servers
- Ensure the devops standards and procedures of the company are followed
- Maintain and develop the tools and scripts for product life cycle, customer deliverables, retention recovery (DRP)
- Contribute to the automation of the program and content packages deployment for the platform Vortex and its derivative projects
- DEC required (Bachelors an asset)
- Knowledge of the principles and best practices in devops and continuous integration (an asset)
- Knowledge of devops tools like Atlassian Bitbucket (Git), Atlassian Bamboo (or Jenkins), Atlassian JIRA (an asset)
- Knowledge of software development cycle (an asset)
- Knowledge of scripting languages, e.g. Python, Perl, Powershell
- Knowledge of or willing to learn the following operating systems and their virtualization: Windows, Linux
- Knowledge of the use of REST API (an asset)
- Knowledge of compiling software, e.g. Make, Cmake (an asset)
- Knowledge of building systems automated from source code (an asset)
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Pour faciliter la lecture, le genre masculin est utilisé sans discrimination dans ce texte.
The masculine gender is used in this text without discrimination, to facilitate reading.