Java Developer (Multi Skills)
- Sharjah - United Arab Emiraes - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
CICO IT SOLUTION uses an unparalleled approach that focuses on the needs of the clients we serve. We concentrate on obtaining an in-depth understanding of the client’s ongoing business activities and processes, their supporting associated technologies and objectives of what they are trying to achieve. Once we have obtained that understanding, we commence a collaborative approach to design and implement solutions that truly meet the business objectives and are sustainable long into the future. We engage the business process owners, the users, and the internal project teams right from the start. This team-based approach allows an immediate and positive impact on the success of a project.C
We are hiring JAVA Developer (Multi Skilled Engineers) for UAE projects
Job Location: SAIF Zone, Sharjah, UAE.
Knowledge and Skills:
React, Jest, Enzyme, Mocha, Umi.js, Redux-saga.
Ant design or similar framework like bootstrap.
Excellent skills in styling and style sheets.
Experience in working collaboratively with UX designers to develop the high-end user experiences.
Node.js with Express.js or Hapi.js
Unit testing with JUnit.
Kafka based event driven integrations.
gRPC based API integrations.
envoy proxy with gRPC transcending.
NoSQL databases (Couchbase preferred).
Oracle cloud (or AWS cloud) familiarity.
Aviation domain experience (PSS experience preferred).
BDD with Cucumber.
BDD with Karate framework.
Writing test cases from Gerkin language.
· Knowledge of programming languages such as JAVA, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, Web Services… and other open source technologies.
· Team skills and be able to handle more than one project at a time
· Aviation / Airline projects experience is added an advantage.
- Excellent English communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Designs, develops, codes and maintains complex airline application software following Clients standards using advanced technology.
· Develops, codes, tests and debugs new complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity, under general direction.
· Works with technical staff in different locations to understand problems with software and resolve them.
· Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
· May assist in the development of software technical documentation.
· Participates with the development team to demonstrate software to stakeholders.
· Write software targeted for a high performance server application.
· Performs technical impact analysis, coding and unit testing.
· Coordinates with team lead on workload and assignments.
· Researches and resolves production issues according to team SOP and guidelines
· Provides regular status of each assigned issues and escalate as necessary
· Provides assistance to other team members in area(s) of technical and functional expertise
Learns and be acquainted to the latest technologies in the market that serves Client’s development purposes on continuous bases.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science specialized in programming with 5 years of experience as programmer using latest technologies.
Interested applicants are requested to send their CV and below required details. Should you have any references for this position, kindly forward this mail to them or share their contact details with us.
• Recent Resume (MS word format):
• Current Salary package:
• Expected Salary package in AED:
• Required Joining time frame (notice required):
• Passport Number & Validity:
• Contact Number & Alternate contact number:
• Passport Size photograph :
• Current Location:
• Reason for job change :
CICO IT is a IT Solutions and Services providing company
Preferred Resume Format: MS-Word