Production Supervisor - 2nd Shift
- 695 Holcan Drive, New Braunfels, TX, United States
Who is CGT?
CGT - Canadian General Tower - is the newest premier employer in New Braunfels with a rich history as the world leading producer of coated fabrics and films for automotive and industrial applications! For over a century, we have invested in talented people who are dedicated to implementing the highest levels of technology and innovation. Today, our employees focus on our commitment to consistently deliver performance and first class quality automotive, pool, pond, containment, roofing, and decking products. Our newest location, in New Braunfels, TX will focus on the automotive industry. This is a very unique and exciting opportunity to start on the ground floor with an amazing new multi-million dollar facility, all new equipment, and an ideal location!
2nd Shift Mon-Fri 3p-11:30p
As a member of the Operations team the Production Supervisor is responsible to ensure that production requirements are met on time and within acceptable levels of quality, costs and safety specific to all materials, documentation and services required to support production and customers, both internal and external, for the assigned Department.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of employees.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments.
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality.
- Requisition materials and supplies.
- Train employees in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Recommend personnel actions such as hire, promote, terminate.
- Evaluate performance of subordinates and the department through performance appraisals.
- Employee discipline.
- Prepare production reports.
- Assist with set-up machines and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors in Engineering/Operations or other related field; preferred qualifications: Six Sigma, Green Belt or Black Belt certification. (Or equivalent experiences)
- 5 years of progressive experience in a key leadership/management role at a medium to large manufacturing facility, preferably in the automotive, rubber or textile industry.
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- A GREAT work environment
If you think you are the perfect fit - Please Apply Now! We are looking for you!