Product Development Specialist
- 695 Holcan Drive, New Braunfels, TX, United States
Who is CGT?
CGT - Canadian General Tower - is the newest premier employer in New Braunfels with a rich history as the world leading producer of coated fabrics and films for automotive and industrial applications! For over a century, we have invested in talented people who are dedicated to implementing the highest levels of technology and innovation. Today, our employees focus on our commitment to consistently deliver performance and first class quality automotive, pool, pond, containment, roofing, and decking products. Our newest location, in New Braunfels, TX will focus on the automotive industry. This is a very unique and exciting opportunity to start on the ground floor with an amazing new multi-million dollar facility, all new equipment, and an ideal location!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain BOM, Process Specs, Control Plans, FMEA’s.
- Execute projects of cost and capacity improvement as assigned by Product Development Manager.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to manufacturing operations and customers.
- Direct activity of technicians and plant employees during trials and testing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
Two (2) to three (3) years of experience in a medium to large automotive, manufacturing environment in a product development role.
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- A GREAT work environment
If you think you should be our newest Product Developement Specialist - Please Apply Now! We are looking for you!