Finance Solutions Advisor
- Houston, TX, USA
CGG is a recognized leader in subsurface imaging and our international teams are dedicated to solving our clients’ complex challenges. Come and join us to help build the most stunning images of the Earth's subsurface, using our massive computers capability. Thanks to our talented people and in-house technology, CGG is unique in the geoscience sector.
Finance & Supply Chain Solutions department reports to Business and Systems Solutions, within Finance & Strategy organization, and aims to enhance processes through client oriented solutions and improve overall information system’s efficiency.
Acting as a business partner of finance and supply chain community, we create value providing/ensuring adequate finance processes and tools.
Following expertise and regions, the Finance Solutions advisor scope is:
- Identify and manage new needs and specificities
- Provide functional, technical supports and training for systems (Cash One, Harmony, Power, HFM and Eyeshare)
- Contribute to finance processes and policies standardization
Key Job Responsibilities:
Finance process monitoring & efficiency (50%)
- Controlling through Power administration (news needs from BL’s, corporates, monthly closing steps…)
- Accounting through Harmony trainings & feedback from end users. Support on accounting closings (Fixed assets, GL closing)
- Treasury, as a support of group treasury team, reporting’s improvements…
- Consolidation and tax, to assist in compliance for accounting and tax regulation
Systems administration/support (30%)
- Oracle E-Business Suite (Harmony) – provide support, or coordinate with external provider
- EyeShare - Manage workflows, coordinate with external support provider, coordinate potential upgrade of the tool
- KTP Suite (Cash One) : provide support and assistance to payment factory and group treasury
Project management : (20%)
- Finance priorities project leader (CBCR, Tax projects, Finance transformation KAIROS)
- Change management : Coordinate trainings and dedicated communication
- Reporting & adhoc analysis (Shared Service Center KPI, Top 20 clients for Sales..., through dashboarding tool MicroStrategy).
- Finance background: at least 4-5 years of experience. Accounting or controlling is a preferred background, but not limitative.
- Functional project leader : able to design and challenge finance processes, with a project management methodology.
- Ability to consider transversal finance matters (treasury, accounting, controlling and tax).
- Good knowledge of Oracle finance systems will help for support.
- Organized, self-driven and client oriented.
- Good communication skills and pro active.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.