- 4750 Rue Sherbrooke E, Montréal, QC H1V 3S8, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Founded in 1992, CF Montreal is a Canadian soccer team. Evolving through the years the club is to this day a franchise of the Major League Soccer (MLS), the elite championship of Canada and the United States. With more than 110 permanent employees and more than 300 during the game season, CF Montreal is a pioneer in the world of soccer in Canada. CF Montreal represents a dynamic and passionate team evolving in a stimulating and innovative work environment! Are you an ambitious person, wanting to participate in building the new face of professional soccer in Montreal and Quebec? Join our team now!
Reporting to the President and Chief Executive Officer, the Marketing Director will be responsible for the strategic development of the Club's marketing activities. He / She will exercise a tactical and operational role and will oversee the deployment of global strategies and the management of various projects. His/Her mission will be to increase the visibility, notoriety and media coverage of CF Montreal, in cohesion with the strategic objectives of the Club and the standards of the league (MLS).
- Provide marketing expertise and a strategic vision for all of the Club's marketing activities;
- Manage the Club's brand image and all internal and external use, including use by third parties (e.g., partners);
- Oversee the development and production of content (website, social media, mobile application) while being aligned with a monetization plan;
- Develop strategies and ensure the execution of commercial orientations, ideation and planning of marketing, advertising and promotional activities in order to increase the visibility, notoriety and customer experience of CF Montreal;
- Lead the digital customer experience strategy and the marketing engine by ensuring an increase and optimization of our databases;
- Plan and manage the budget of the marketing department;
- Play a role of leader-coach with the employees of the Marketing department, by promoting continuous improvement and the expression of creativity;
- Oversee the deployment of marketing activities during all home games and special events;
- Collaborate with the various department of the club to ensure the proper deployment of marketing strategies (sales, Partnerships, Community relations operations;
- All other related tasks.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS:
The personality! Creative, innovative, proactive, natural leader, open-minded, with strong interpersonal skills, great analytical skills and a "business" vision.
Hold at least a bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or other related fields;
Have 10 years of experience in marketing in the field of events, sports or equivalent;
Great expertise in digital campaigns and platforms and social media;
Great ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
Billingual, oral and written;
Excellent command of the Microsoft Office 365 suite
If you want to know what the perks of working in a professional soccer club go check out our career page!
CF Montreal thanks those who show an interest in submitting their application. However, only those whose applications have been selected will be contacted. CF Montreal's values and mission are the principles of equity, diversity and inclusion. Interculturalism defines not only our sport, but our Club. We are therefore committed to applying these principles in our recruitment processes as well as in our work environment. For more questions, regarding the actions taken by CF Montreal, do not hesitate to contact us.