- Tempo inteiro
Descrição da empresa
We are an Engineering and Product Development Center that conceives, develops, and productizes new technologies, products and services towards a more sustainable society.
We work by bridging together cities, industry and universities around large programs of development and industrialization of products and services, from Portugal, in high-tech sectors such as mobility, aeronautics and space.
This opportunity for Product Owner (m/f/d) will be integrated into the Space team.
Descrição do emprego
As a Product Owner, you are part of the Digital team of the Space unit.
You will play a critical role in defining and prioritizing product features, ensuring alignment with the company''s vision and goals, and guiding the development team to create successful products. You will work closely with stakeholders, including directors, software developers, designers, and customers, to deliver high-value solutions.
- Define and communicate the product vision and the strategy.
- Create and maintain a well-prioritized product backlog, including user stories, epics, and features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that product backlog items are clearly defined, well understood, and properly estimated by the development team.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the product, answering questions and providing clarifications.
- Review and accept user stories, ensuring they meet acceptance criteria and align with the product vision.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to maximize product results.
- Analyze business, markets and user needs to take product decisions and develop business cases.
In the end, you will be part of a team motivated to change the world by delivering amazing Earth Observation products, applications or insights leveraging the capabilities of satellites.
This is an opportunity to participate in the definition and implementation of an agile product management strategy within the Space unit as its first Product Manager/Owner.
- Higher education in Business, Computer Science, or a technological field.
- Experience working with highly available platforms and products and working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience with customer and stakeholder management.
- Familiarity with design thinking and user experience principles.
- Knowledge of market analysis and competitive research.
- Proven experience as a Product Owner or in a similar role within a software development environment.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Strong understanding of software development processes and life cycles.
- Excellent project management skills, including backlog management and release planning.
- Data-driven decision-making, including the ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Strong documentation skills, including creating user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Knowledge of product management tools and software, such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Knowledge or Experience in the Space and Earth Observation/Remote Sensing domains.
- Product Owner certification (e.g., Certified Scrum Product Owner).
- Very good level of English, written and spoken.
- Experience or interest in specific strategic EO vertical domains: Energy, Forestry, Smart Cities, ...
- Strong communication and responsibility skills to effectively transmit the product vision.
- Exceptional problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Empathy and a deep understanding of user needs.
- Collaborative mindset and a team-oriented approach.
- Self-motivated and adaptable, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Working in a relaxed and positive environment alongside a dynamic, multidisciplinary team
- We facilitate and promote a balanced and healthy lifestyle, articulating work with the personal life
- Health insurance
- Partnerships with gyms, amongst others
- Three additional vacation days
- Birthday off