Cell Site Technician
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
We are deploying infrastructure for 5G Networks. A telecommunications startup focused on developing efficient ways to support the nationwide 5G deployment, helping carriers and operators achieve innovative and enhanced networks.
· Install radios, base station equipment, conduit, DC power wiring and fiber optic cables on poles or at the base of pole.
· Install and test low voltage DC power wiring and fiber optic cables.
· Operate bucket truck, install and test cellular RF cabling, cabinets, and antennas.
· Install RF cabling, radios and antennas along with associated power, fiber and signal cabling.
· Install underground conduit from pole to electrical and fiber handholes.
· The ability to read and understand job construction drawings.
· Technician will be the first to respond to outages and impairments and make the needed repairs as needed.
· Other duties as assigned
· Must have a valid driver's license.
· Must have reliable means of arriving and leaving from work at scheduled start and stop times.
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, DOT physical, background check, and clean driving record for the past 3 years.
· Able to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis.
· Be self-motivated and work productively.
· Must be able to work day or nights according to weekly working schedule.
· Must arrive to work by scheduled start time and be willing to travel to all job sites without exception. (including staying away from home if necessary).
· Ability to work up to a 12-hour shift in all weather and temperature extremes.
· Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in the position/career field associated with Small Cell.
· OSHA 10, First Aid/CPR Certification are a plus.
· Knowledge and utilization of common advanced Telecom equipment including but not limited to: Power Meters, Sweep Meters, Multi-Meters, OTDRs and Signal Identifiers are a plus.
We Need candidate in Lauderdale, FL as well