- Lyndhurst, NJ, USA
We are deploying infrastructure for 5G Networks. A telecommunications startup focused on developing efficient ways to support the nationwide 5G deployment, helping carriers and operators achieve innovative and enhanced networks.
We are seeking someone who is highly driven, possessing a "can do" attitude that can operate at a high level. The perfect candidate must be a strong, self-starting, organized, dedicated, flexible, energetic individual with a high level of integrity.
- Assists in the management of all company accounting records including the books of original entry, supporting analysis of accounts and schedules.
- Assists in the management of daily cash reconciliation.
- Able to reconcile both asset and liability accounts, including intercompany transactions.
- Generates cash disbursements entry for payroll journal entry, including the classification of Projects and account activities
-Processing daily transactions including Invoicing, Accounts Payable, Collections, Purchases, payments, and all other
routine business transactions
-Assist in the monthly accounting close including generation of financial statements, account and bank reconciliations, and reconciliation to sub ledgers
-Daily attendance and contractors bills
-Manage Vendors invoicing and payments, enter in Quickbooks and reconcile with work completed
Key Criteria: QuickBooks Online, Excel(Advanced)
Applicants must possess the following:
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience with QuickBooks and accounting. Position requires strong communication skills, ability to handle difficult situations with a positive attitude, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Performs bookkeeping for multiple accounts for financial transactions by utilizing a chart of accounts; following any and all bookkeeping policies and procedures
- Software: Microsoft Office, Excel, QuickBooks
-At least 2 years' experience in the areas of responsibilities including transactions processing and bookkeeping responsibilities
-Good accounting knowledge and experience sufficient to independently generate financial statements
-High degree of accuracy ; attention to detail.
-Knowledge should include ability to use reporting capabilities of the system and maintain the chart of accounts
CED Systems is an equal opportunity employer. CED Systems prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.