Hot Oiler Operator
- 42 Vic Turner Airport Rd, Dawson Creek, BC V1G 0G1, Canada
CEDA specializes in industrial maintenance, turnaround and environmental services and has a proud history in North America with roots extending back to 1973. Our talented and experienced team is committed to delivering world-class solutions to help our clients maximize production, mitigate risk and avoid costly outages, always with safety top of mind.
We are committed to putting the right people, in the right place, at the right time while offering an inclusive work environment, opportunities for professional development, a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, CEDA has opportunities for you!
This position is based in Dawson Creek and we have flexible shift options and accommodations available for the right candidate!
Flexibility is a virtue we need all applicants to have. The work changes daily.
There may be opportunities to travel to our other operating regions and you will be provided with cross training opportunities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate equipment and various specialty tools
- Provide quality services to our clients
- Complete required paperwork for projects and jobs
- Well servicing and turnaround work
- Complete minor maintenance and checks on specialty equipment
- Complete field level risk assessments
- Strictly observe and enforce all safety requirements
- Deployment to various gas and oil plants within the Dawson Creek and surrounding areas with opportunity to travel outside of region
- Class 1 or 3 licence with no more than 5 demerits in last 2 years and experience operating a manual transmission
- Minimum 1 year experience operating a Hot Oil Truck
- First Aid, H2S Alive, and valid CSO certification would be an asset
- Provide a negative result on a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- You are safety focused when it comes to people and equipment
- Work shift work (days/nights) of 10 to 12 hours per day
- Some experience working at heights with the use of special fall restraint equipment – we may not need you to do this but it’s a ‘nice to have’
- Perform physically demanding work including climbing multiple flights of stairs and carrying equipment (able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis)
- Work outdoors in harsh weather conditions
- Comfortable with the use of additional respiratory equipment and air supply; wearing a full face mask and carrying your own source of oxygen
Apply online or drop your resume at #42 Vic Turner Road, Dawson Creek BC
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhausted list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.